AUP: Authorized Usage Policy is an integral part of the framework of information security policies. This AUP is meant to protect ZakHost, ZakHost’s Customers and ZakHost’s Services from unauthorized, illegal activities and usage. The user is ought to adhere to AUP document including list of prohibited activities as a part of your hosting agreement with ZakHost. Involvement in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP, may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account without prior notice or refund. Prohibited activities include:
- Creation and transmission of offensive, obscene, or indecent document or images, creation and transmission of material which is designed to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety, creation of defamatory material.
- Storing material on our servers that is not a part of hosting a website and associated email functions which includes without limitation, storing backup data unrelated to your websites and emails or storing personal music or video collections.
- Use of the ZakHost Hosting service to transmit any material that infringes any Copyright, Trademark, Patent, Trade Secret or other Proprietary Rights of any third party by the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, its digitization and distribution or the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- The user will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account that violates guidelines created within the AUP.
- Use of the Web Hosting service to gain unauthorized access or to attempt to access the accounts of others, breach the security measures of our website or attempting to do so that may or may not result in loss of data is strictly prohibited leading to termination of the account of the subscriber.
- Use of the Web Hosting service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another and to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to advance any type of financial scam.
- Spiteful intent to hinder another person’s use of electronic mail services will result in the immediate termination of the offending ZakHost Web Hosting account. Forging any message header, any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the ZakHost Web Hosting service is in violation of this AUP.
- The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Messages through ZakHost’s servers is prohibited which includes all forms of delivery including but not limited to email, Usenet or any form of instant messaging and VOIP. It also includes postings to web sites such as forums, blogs, bulletin boards and wikis.
- Use of the ZakHost Web Hosting service for any activity which includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user is prohibited.
- Interference with or disruption of other network users services is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner.
- Attempt to mislead any person as to the identity, source or origin of any communication.
- Under this agreement you acknowledge that ZakHost reserves the right to scrutinize your hosted account for malicious content and if such kind of content is discovered, it may be immediately removed for the security purposes as ZakHost deems appropriate.
By accepting the services, ZakHost customers ensure to abide by this policy.