This agreement is to acknowledge that genuine elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent support and delivery of services to customers by ZakHost.
This agreement highlights:
- The role, responsibility, accountability, and ownership of services provided.
- To provide a clear description of services to be delivered to the customers.
This is a mutual agreement between ZakHost and its customers and will be valid from the date of its acceptance until date of expiration of the service or as further notified. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be settled in Chandigarh, IN jurisdiction.
- All hosting account subscribers are to adhere to AUP, if not followed may lead to termination of the account and associated services without any notice or refund.
- You acknowledge and agree that it’s obligatory to provide all the information reasonably sought by the service provider as a justification to use our services.
- The users are solely responsible for providing, updating, uploading and maintaining their websites, server and all Files, Pages, Data, Works, Information, Materials displayed, linked or transmitted to, from or through your website or server. ZakHost isn’t responsible for any loss of information or data or in case of account vulnerability.